Retevis RT23 Available for Pre-order today.
On Retevis’ eshop, the model has been made available for pre-order.
Here are the main features of the radio, from the listing:
- Dual Band Dual Display Dual Standby Handheld Radio
- 128 Memory Channel
- 360 Degree Channel Knob
- Cross-Band Repeater Function(VHF to UHF or UHF to VHF)
- Frequency offset and direction programmable in repeater mode
- Dual PTT(Side key can setup Sub-Ch transmit)
- Dual Receiving(RX on the same/different bands of A&B areas simultaneously)
- VFO/MR/CH Mode
- Battery Save
- Strong and Stable Output Power (High:5W,Low:4W)
- Scan(3 kinds of scan:Time,Carrier,Search)
- PTT ID
- Multi Definition for Sidekeys
- DTMF Encoding&Decoding
- All/Group/Slective Calls
- Remote Alarm
- Wide/Narrow Bandwidth Slection(25KHz/12.5KHz)
- Voice Guide:Chinese/English
- Chinese/English Screen Display
- Single-Tone Pulse Frequency:2100Hz/1750Hz/1450Hz/1000Hz(Signalling for activating repeater)
At $59.99, it seems like a bargain. It’s certainly the cheapest cross-band repeater handheld on the market right now. This is my estimate of course, from the best of my knowledge.
I am hoping I can get one for testing on my hands real soon.
Here is the link for pre-order.
More images (click on a thumbnail to view larger):