N1MM Logger+ update to v1.0.5978.
N1MM Logger+ is “the world’s most popular ham radio contest logging program”. It should be, as it is easy to use and displays all the information the ham radio operator needs while operating a contest.
Here are the changes included in this N1MM Logger+ Update:
- QTC Window: In WEA RTTY when using MMVARI for the digital engine QTC was not being sent correctly. (Coded by N2AMG)
- Entry WindowConfig, Contact Edit, Contest Setup: adjusted tab order and provided accessibility info for blind hams. Of note is that the Accessibility Name for Received Nr is the Sent Nr nnn at Terry’s request. He needed easy access to Sent Nr (GM3WUX) (Coded by N1MM)
- Max rates: added names of all ops (note that this is across computers) (Coded by N1MM)
- Runs: added names of all ops and repeated by computer name (Coded by N1MM)
- Radio Codec: For the K3, IC-7300, IC-7410, IC-7600, IC-7850/51, IC-9100. Key the TX when starting voice message recording with Logger+ Audio. Unkey the radio when the message recording ends. This eliminates the receiver noise in the recorded voice message. (Coded by K3CT)
- MultiOp: Added a Foot Switch menu item, “First One Wins”. Used with Network Status, Options tab, “Block my Tx only if other station transmitting on same band & mode” = Checked. Used to to prevent two radios from transmitting on the same band when using a radio codec to send a wav file. The transmitting radio pulls the DSR pin low of the other computer(s) on the same band when it transmits. (Coded by K3CT)
- Alt+Q: If pressed when at the CQ frequency, the radio will be programmed to the selected Available window spot or latest spot. In SO2R mode do not allow the radio to change bands. (Coded by K3CT)
- Alt+A: In SO2R do not allow both radios to be programmed to the same band. If the Available window spot is on the band of the non-focus radio, set the non-focus radio to the spot frequency. Change the focus with the spot if Available window, Focus Follows Spot is enabled. (YO3IRM) (Coded by K3CT)
- Call History Import: Correct a bug that prevented the contest name associated with the call history data to be detected if the line ended with several spaces. (Coded by K3CT)
- Move Multipliers: In SO2R when right clicking on a spot, do not program the other radio to the same band as the focus radio. (Coded by K3CT)
- Entry Window: In SO2R, when pressing Alt+Shift+Q, do not place the other radio on the same band as the focus radio. (Coded by K3CT)
- Multiplier Window: In So2R, when clicking on a multiplier, do not program both radios to the same band. (YO3IRM) (Coded by K3CT)
- Network Status Window: Change labels on Options tab for clarity. No change in operation. (Coded by N2IC)
- When networked computer cannot be time-synced with master, display error only once. (Coded by N2IC)
- IC-7300: Split wasn’t being cleared when clicking on a non-split spot. (Coded by K3CT)
More info and download of N1MM Logger+ Update here.
You can also check out a set of instructional videos on the program here.